Glossary of Terms

Glossary of Terms

Postby Devotional Sex » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:47 am

In 2017 I’m creating version 2 of the Devotional Sex website. This has enabled me to revisit the terms I use and I’ve made some changes.

The Glossary of Terms is the first new page.

This is NOT an introduction to DevS. But for those already familiar with the basics you will find some useful definitions and explanations of what you already know and you will see where I’ve made some rather big changes.

A key benefit of DevS is that a Knight turns his sexual frustration from not ejaculating into intimacy and connection, and there is now the new term Adoration for relaxed intimacy and Exaltation for intense intimacy and connection.

The three different types of Knight now have a name - a Knight who has no interest in learning to calm his energy is a Wild Knight, a Knight who is learning to control his energy is a Gallant Knight, and when he has learned to control and manage his erotic energy he becomes a Chivalrous Knight.

A big change is that instead of having commands DevS now has Wishes. For a Knight her wish is his command. This makes it clearer that DevS isn’t the domination of Femdom but rather the Knight being eager to fulfill his Princess’s wishes.

Those familiar with DevS will note some other changes.

I welcome any comments or questions about this new Glossary. You can either join this forum and post or you can quickly make an anonymous comment with this PollMill form.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts!
Celebrate Devotional Sex by making a donation to support this website.
Devotional Sex
Site Admin

Return to Glossaries