Eating his own cum

Discussion and questions about Chapter 13

Eating his own cum

Postby Devotional Sex » Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:26 pm

The enhancement to Devotional Sex of a Knight being made to eat his own cum is presented on the website here.

This enhancement is clearly not for most people, and if it is not for you please skip this post.

If you do have an interest, this is the place to discuss, ask questions about, or share your experiences of this activity. I will use the comments and suggestions made here to improve the page on the website.

As well as the comments below, there are other comments by readers about eating their own cum on the website.

As the Devotional Massage fits in so well with Devotional Sex, this method of a Knight eating his own cum has its own page on the forum. So if you want to discuss the Devotional Massage, please post here.

This forum is mainly for discussing activities within Devotional Sex. Those who are not interested in Devotional Sex, but are interested in enjoying this activity within a loving relationship, are also welcome to post.

But this is not the place for extreme fantasy or hard-core BDSM, and any such posts will be deleted.

I look forward to any discussion or questions (to prevent spam, before you can post you must first register). Over 700 people have viewed this thread. Why not be the first to break the ice and post a comment!
Celebrate Devotional Sex by making a donation to support this website.
Devotional Sex
Site Admin

Re: Eating his own cum

Postby Devotional Sex » Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:38 am

In his new member introduction, Knight Todd says:
My princess controls my ejaculations and when I am allowed to ejaculate I must eat it, this is not up for negotiation. Only she can decide if she does not want me to eat it. I am a heterosexual man, I do not enjoy this, but I am devoted to her and this confirms it to her.

You can read the rest of Todd's post here.
Devotional Sex
Site Admin

Postby Devotional Sex » Mon May 21, 2012 1:20 pm

Via email I received this message:

I wrote you before about how we freeze my cum with splenda mixed in and share it together. This is a photo of our sperm bank we use to keep the cum frozen until we are ready to retrieve it. I put it inside this on ice and place it next to the bed while she is bathing, preparing herself for sex . Thought you might like to put this photo on your website. It is an insulated soup bowl with a screw on top. I decorated it appropriately. We have been using the frozen cum enhancement on a regular basis for 6 months now. We still get excited about it. Sometimes I thaw it on her breast. When it melts I rub my penis on her cum covered breast and she sucks it off. I lap up the remaining and we kiss franticly savoring the taste in each other's mouth. Sometimes I retrieve a second and place it in her pleasure to lap out of her. We are crazy about that to.

Devotional Sex
Site Admin

Postby Devotional Sex » Wed May 30, 2012 6:22 pm

Via email I'v received another photo and message. Things are getting even more interesting ...

The message was:

Cum can be frozen into any shape you can form with aluminum foil. This one was designed to use in her pleasure. I froze this one on a stick so we could enjoy a quick lick and make a portrait of ourselves before storing it away for later. This one's final destination will be in her pleasure for me to lap out and give her a nice orgasm. Her pleasure gives me pleasure.

I've also published this photo here on my Tumblr photo blog (with some different text).
Devotional Sex
Site Admin

Postby bossman » Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:27 am

i love eating my own cumm i can lick my own cock whitch is fantastic i also can get to the point of no return and hold back an orgasm but i can get a good quantity dribbling out of my cock without losing the urge it takes some doing but its worth giving it ago its possible to cumm a few times and eating all the hot sperm is superb
bossman

Postby Aaron Sheffield » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:16 am

Thanks for sharing your experience, Bossman, it's good to have you on the forum.

Mrs. Sheffield has not had me eat my own cum, though we've talked about it since it was discussed here.

One time, she did rub my ejaculate all over my chest and then put my shirt back on me, so I went to sleep wearing my cum. That seemed to fit perfectly with Devotional Sex. In regular sex, someone (often the woman) has to make the cum go away at some point because it's seen as sticky, inconvenient, and gross.

Wearing my cum to sleep was a further reinforcement of two ideas from DevSex. One was the sex-positive feeling that nothing about our activity was embarrassing or needed to be quickly discarded. Another was what I call the "buzz" of DevSex where it kind of always feels like we're having sex. I could still feel the energy between us, much like I would if I hadn't been made to ejaculate.

That buzz has been one of the great benefits of Devotional Sex. Because I view sex now in Seasons, I always feel like I'm living in my sex life, rather than thinking sex is only something that happens after the door latch clicks.

Sorry for derailing the thread a little. Back to your regularly-scheduled cum-eating. ;)
Aaron Sheffield
Registered Knight

Postby Devotional Sex » Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:31 am

Great to hear from you again after so long Aaron - welcome back.

The other thing your story of having your ejaculate rubbed on your chest for you to sleep that way shows is just how imaginative a Princess becomes when she has control and she knows that you enjoy her power.

I also like your words about "living your sex life". And it is great that you are still living Devotional Sex!
Devotional Sex
Site Admin

Postby Lovag » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:20 pm

Devotional Sex wrote:The enhancement to Devotional Sex of a Knight being made to eat his own cum is presented on the website here.

This enhancement is clearly not for most people, and if it is not for you please skip this post.

If you do have an interest, this is the place to discuss, ask questions about, or share your experiences of this activity. I will use the comments and suggestions made here to improve the page on the website.

As well as the comments below, there are other comments by readers about eating their own cum on the website.

Muen and I occasionally would share our fluids in an intense kissing session.

The first time we did this was on our return from a walk in the ricefields with me wearing Devotional Trousers. It was dusk and we were totally alone on the road. We started kissing and I could feel an erection developing under the skilled touch of Muen's fingers. Muen then slipped down my shorts and began a slow edging session. After a while we returned home and undressed. Muen's panties were wet and I could see liquid glistening on her cropped pubic hair. She asked me if I wanted to eat pie. I DID! Muen sat on the couch and I knelt down between her legs and lapped up the droplets before exploring deeper with my tongue. Muen asked me to share the juices with her and we kissed slowly, savouring every last drop.

Sometimes after prolonged sex, Muen would wait a few minutes until I was totally soft and then ask me to go down and gather our mingled juices in my mouth; we would then engage in slow, deep kissing, sharing our combined love juices as we did so.
Lovag
Knight

Postby Knight Passion » Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:44 pm

Princess Sandy and I don't engage in this manner because we have some mixed feelings about eating/sharing our own juices during JOY (Sexual Intercourse) that often leads to orgasm that always have some form of bodily fluids and stuff. So, we are old fashioned couple that feels that engaging in this activity isn't our cup of tea.

We like to keep it clean, wholesome, and devoted sex to one's another and that's why we don't engage in these activities of sharing our own juices and all. I just can't accept this at all and furthermore Princess Sandy loves to play with my cum but never eat it. It's a turn off in her book but she loves smear my cum in certain places and as well as her own body for her pleasure sake.

I do the same with her own juices and we like to keep it that way for our own enjoyment and pleasure.

I just wanted to remind everyone who part of this forum that Princess Sandy is 50 and I'm 55 and we like to keep things pure and simple and enjoy the other aspects of Devotional Sex like cuddling, sleeping in the nude, wearing matching lingerie/pajamas, affirmation, tantric sex, sensual massages, and enjoying each other company with one goal in mind - to please the Princess.

That's all I have to say about this subject matter and please understand our motives.
Beautiful Day begins in the Afternoon ... Princess and Knight are enjoying themselves in both Pleasure and Desires in all forms of Love and Affection.

Belle de Jour ... Beauty in the Day!
Knight Passion
Knight

Postby Devotional Sex » Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:09 pm

As I say at the top of this topic, eating his own cum isn't for everybody. As I lose most of my erotic energy when I ejaculate, and as I'm not driven by submission, eating my own fresh cum isn't something that I could ever do.

But at the time of writing this forum topic has had over 3,400 views, and the page in Chapter 13 on eating his own cum has had over 80,000 unique pageviews. So there are plenty of people who are interested ...
Devotional Sex
Site Admin

Next

Return to 13 - Enhancements