The photo-blog on this website has been deleted:

The place to discuss any of the photos which appear on the photo blog & my Tumblr. This forum does NOT include any explicit photos, but it does include links to such photos.

The photo-blog on this website has been deleted:

Postby Devotional Sex » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:10 am

I've decided to delete the photo-blog from this website:

The links to the old photo-blog have all been replaced with a link to my new Photo-Blog page and this includes a link to my Tumblr. (Over time I'll replaced this website's photosxx.html pages with a link to the Tumblr.)

So why this change?

We live in puritanical times and I fear that some governments or companies may one-day decide to block this website due to it hosting explicit photos.

All of the photos hosted in the photo-blog on this website, and many more, are on my Tumblr so no content has been lost.

The last update of the photo-blog on this website was a year ago in January 2016 as it has been too much work to copy the photos from my Tumblr into the photo-blog. So already anyone wanting to see what I've posted on Tumblr over the last year has to go to the Tumblr. The Tumblr is also viewed by many more people than the photos hosted here.

Tumblr also does a much better job than my old pages in formating for the device the photos are viewed on - so those viewing on a mobile device (which is now about half of all views) will do better on Tumblr.

If anyone has a reasons why they think I should have kept the photo-blog on this website please let me know.

You can either join this forum and then reply to this topic, or you can quickly send an anonymous comment (which I shall copy here) via this form on PollMIll.
Celebrate Devotional Sex by making a donation to support this website.
Devotional Sex
Site Admin

Re: Deleting the photo-blog from this website?

Postby RevSir » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:32 am

A massive amount of work has been put in to the tumblr - thank you Michael for all the effort - it would be a tragedy to see it disappear / be deleted.

Having a copy on the website is a safety net keeping the photos and their captions available to the public should the tumblr get taken down but I do wonder if it's worth the effort to duplicate things.

If tumblr takes down devotional sex then I guess it would be likely that they'd come after the website if it had the same photos so it might be a false premise of being a safety net.
Life's good - better connection, more sexual and sensual activities - why live any other way.
RevSir
Knight

Re: Deleting the photo-blog from this website?

Postby Devotional Sex » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:44 am

Everything posted on my Tumblr before Jan 6, 2016 has been backed up on my home computer - with most of if put into a publishable form for the photo-blog (and a big chunk - pages 73 to 186) just in raw form.

What I should do is make a copy of all that I've posted on Tumblr since Jan 6, 2016. But it is fairly quick to do this in just raw form.

If Tumblr does decide to ban explicit content then I would have to consider whether it is worth the effort of trying to get it published somewhere else - either at this website or another.

But, as you say, my defense in posting the photos as regard copyright is that these are all available on Tumblr. So copyright owners might come after me once the photos are gone from Tumblr.

Also, if Tumblr stops allowing explicit content it shows that such content is being discouraged and perhaps my web host company would also ban such content.
Devotional Sex
Site Admin

Re: The photo-blog on this website has been deleted:

Postby Devotional Sex » Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:16 pm

The links to the photo-blog on this website have all been changed and so the photo-blog on this website is now no more.

I've edited the title and the first post of this topic to reflect that change.
Devotional Sex
Site Admin

Return to Discussion about the Photo Blog & Tumblr