Editorial corrections and broken links

Editorial corrections and broken links

Postby Devotional Sex » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:36 am

Please post any editorial errors or broken links you find for Version 2 of the Devotional Sex website here.

If I don't know about them I can't fix them, so your feedback is very useful. Note that in Version 2 of the website every link should work and take you somewhere useful.

To submit your feedback you can either join this forum and post directly or you can quickly make an anonymous comment via this PollMill form.
Celebrate Devotional Sex by making a donation to support this website.
Devotional Sex
Site Admin

Re: Editorial corrections and broken links

Postby eCom » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:02 pm

On the page 'http://devotionalsex.tumblr.com/post/156538314066/when-doing-a-beginner-or-intermediate-spell-of', the link to ' Beginner or Intermediate Spell of Devotional Sex ' seems to be broken. It returns a '404' error, 'Page not found'.
eCom

Postby Devotional Sex » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:18 pm

Thanks eCom, and welcome to the forum!

I've corrected the link and it now works.
Devotional Sex
Site Admin

Postby RevSir » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:04 am

The new welcome page doesn't have a link to the forum, or if it does I'm not seeing it.

I don't think there is a link to the website from the forum either, not sure if it is possible to put one on there.
Life's good - better connection, more sexual and sensual activities - why live any other way.
RevSir
Knight

Postby Devotional Sex » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:41 am

Even with the link to the forum on the Welcome Page very few were going there. So to remove clutter I decided to not include a link to the forum on the very front page. So unless you bookmark the forum (which I do), the quickest way to get to the forum is to click Site Map and select the forum from there. The What's New page also has a link to the forum which presents the newest posts. The new version of the SiteMap also includes a link to the new forum posts.

So hopefully this will be fairly easy for people to use.

(The link to the Photo Blog) is on the Welcome Page because lots of people do a google search for my Photo Blog and get my website - they then go to the Photo-Blog page, and then to Tumblr.)

The forum software is a bit difficult for a novice to run (and I don't want to put huge effort into becoming an expert). So I'm now sure if or how I can put a link to the website at the Board Index level. But lots of the posts, including the Welcome to Forum, Please Read First post, include a link to the website.
Devotional Sex
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion