How to contribute to this Public Discussion

This sub-forum can be read by everyone, and registered users (who are not yet members) can post.

How to contribute to this Public Discussion

Postby Devotional Sex » Tue Nov 01, 2022 9:14 am

This sub-forum is for public discussion of Devotional Sex.

This sub-forum is public because anyone on the internet can read this.

There are three ways you can post here, two of which are totally anonymous.

The first way is to register to the forum. See HERE for how to register. The username you chose when registering will be visible to all. But this is the only way you are identified to those who read the forum.

The bulk of the forum is now Members Only, so to read most of the forum you also need to become a member. The above link also tells you how to become a member.

Those who don't wish to register can still submit comments and questions using this form on PollMill.

Note that as this really is anonymous I'm unable to reply directly. Instead, if I think your comment or question is suitable, I'll post it in this public part of the forum and if a question write a reply here.

If you want to reply to a topic then first give the topic title and then write your post. I'll cut and paste this into the forum.

Forum members who don't want their username in the public part of the forum can post HERE which is within the Members Only part of the forum.
Please support this website. See HERE for how.
Devotional Sex
Site Admin

Re: How to contribute to this Public Discussion

Postby Devotional Sex » Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:42 am

The above guide to how to contribute to the Public Discussion has been updated. So please revisit the above post.
Please support this website. See HERE for how.
Devotional Sex
Site Admin

Return to Public Discussion