Is 'normal' sex what works for women?

This sub-forum can be read by everyone, and registered users (who are not yet members) can post.

Is 'normal' sex what works for women?

Postby Devotional Sex » Thu Nov 24, 2022 5:10 pm

When a couple are both willing to give Devotional Sex a go, the result is usually LOTS more sexual activity.

Not only does the number of sessions increase, but the maximum session length also increases.

For example, a couple from Finland, him 28-37, used to have sex about once a week and it lasted 10 to 20 minutes. But with Devotional Sex they are now enjoying 7 sessions a week with the longest session lasting 45 to 60 minutes.

And a recent poster to the forum, him about 50, went from sexual activity 1 to 3 times a month, to 2 to 4 times a week.

One of the big benefits for a man who practices Devotional Sex is this big increase in sexual activity. But to achieve this he has to make some pretty big commitments to become her Knight. The two most challenging are that he commits to ejaculating far less often and that he gives his partner control over when sexual activity happens, what happens, how it is done, and when it ends.

Devotional Sex does not define how often, what, how, or how long. That is decided by each Princess. Her first commitment is to 'exploit' this control to enhance her sexual and sensual pleasure. (She also commits to keep her Knight equally happy.)

Clearly one possibility for a Princess, now that it's up to her what happens, is to have sex about as often, doing about the same activities in about the same way, and it all lasting about as long as before. If the couples normal sex life was just what she wanted then she would keep things the same.

I think it is very significant that this isn't what happens with Devotional Sex. Instead, now that she has a Knight who is always keen for activity - any activity - and that she has control, she discovers that she can enjoy sex in a very different way. And, as said at the start, this results in much more activity and the longest sessions lasting much longer.

I think this shows that 'normal' sex is NOT well matched to female sexuality and pleasure.

Note that I've not yet said anything about how the sexual activity changes when a couple practice Devotional Sex. My surveys have told me what most couples do. But the surveys have also made clear that there is huge variation. So the key common factor is that she is deciding what works best for her, and that this is so enjoyable that it leads to the increase in activity.

I may add more about what most couples do when practicing Devotional Sex in follow-up posts. But before getting distracted by these details I hope those who have not yet tried Devotional Sex start to think about how your sex life would change with Devotional Sex. For female readers, how would you change things? And for male readers, what changes do you think your partner would make?

This post is in the PUBLIC part of the forum, so replies can be read by anyone who visits the forum. Does anyone have something to say about this high level view?
Please support this website. See HERE for how.
Devotional Sex
Site Admin

Return to Public Discussion