Is the Devotional Cuddle only done in DevS?

This sub-forum can be read by everyone, and registered users (who are not yet members) can post.

Is the Devotional Cuddle only done in DevS?

Postby Devotional Sex » Wed Nov 01, 2023 8:11 am

A Devotional Cuddle is when a couple have a cuddle during which she is holding his erection.

With Devotional Sex these cuddles happen often, and are one of the key ways his erotic energy is directed into intimacy.

As he doesn't ejaculate at the end of most sessions of activity, a Devotional Cuddle usually follows the activity. And many couples enjoy a Devotional Cuddle those mornings and bedtimes when she decides that no further activity will take place. During this cuddle she feels no expectation that further activity should follow, but she loves his desire for her.

But what about with coupled who don't practice Devotional Sex?

With a vanilla (ie conventional sex) couple, at the end of activity he has ejaculated and has lost energy. At worst he rolls over and goes to sleep. But some couples will afterwards have a cuddle - but he isn't hard and she isn't holding him.

With vanilla them getting to the stage of him being hard and her holding him will, I think, almost always be followed by activity. And if he is hard, and they cuddle, if she doesn't want activity she will ignore his erection.

In the kinky world a femdom couple can have her deny him ejaculation at the end of the activity. But here the dynamic is one of domination and submission, and him feeling denied by her. So the ending here is more likely to be her rolling over and leaving him alone. Moving into the intimacy of a Devotional Cuddle would negate the powerful kinky dynamic, so I doubt a Devotional Cuddle would happen often with a kinky couple into denial.

With a couple which has him wearing a chastity cage I can imagine a cuddle after sexual activity. But here his erection is prevented by the cage. Even if she hold the cage it's not the same as holding his erection.

So is a Devotional Cuddle something which only Devotional Sex makes common? I would love to hear your thoughts!

I'm particularly interested in hearing from anyone who thinks that Devotional Cuddles do happen outside of Devotional Sex.

Note that this topic is in the part of the forum which can be read by anyone. As with all forums, only those who register can post. Once registered you can post even if you have not taken the next step to become a member (and thus see the bulk of the forum).
Please support this website. See HERE for how.
Devotional Sex
Site Admin

Return to Public Discussion