What happens after her orgasm with Devotional Sex?

This sub-forum can be read by everyone, and registered users (who are not yet members) can post.

What happens after her orgasm with Devotional Sex?

Postby Devotional Sex » Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:10 am

With good normal sex there is the idea of 'she comes first' which is when the couple first focus on her orgasm, and then after her orgasm sexual activity continues and he ejaculates (most often with intercourse).

With DevS he usually doesn't ejaculate, and so I wondered what happens with DevS once she has had an orgasm.

One of the great things of my surveys is that I can ask lots of multiple choice questions, and my Orgasms Survey asks what happens after she has an orgasm. So I could look up the results.

29% of couples said that with them, once she has had an orgasm, sexual activity usually continues, and
71% said that sexual activity usually ends (and most then have a Devotional Cuddle).

So the climax / end of a session of DevS is usually HER climax.

Her orgasm thus becomes a bigger event for him, and about 60% of men living DevS now enjoy giving her an orgasm much more than before, and another 20% a bit more than before.

About 70% of women who live DevS most often orgasm from receiving oral sex. So it's very common with DevS for a session to end with a Pleasure Kiss, her orgasm, then a Devotional Cuddle (a cuddle with her holding his erection). Sometimes there will be lots of other activities before the Pleasure Kiss, and sometimes the Pleasure Kiss will be the only activity - it's whatever she feels like.

How does she feel during the Devotional Cuddle after having had an orgasm from a Pleasure Kiss?

30 women answered a question I added to my Oral Sex survey (they could pick all answers which applied):

16 said they felt special or powerful because she has had an orgasm but he has not had one,
14 said they were happy that even though he hasn't ejaculated he has enjoyed pleasuring her and the Devotional Cuddle so much that he has enjoyed the session as much as her,
14 said they were happy holding his erection as this enhances the intimacy and connection of the after sex cuddle,
13 were happy holding his erection because she can feel how much he wants further activity and to ejaculate yet he is going without to please his Princess
8 felt happy holding his erection as this proves how much he enjoyed pleasuring her, and
6 felt happy holding his erection because it celebrates the powerful bond between them due to him only ever ejaculating when with her and when she decides.

I have lots more data to share which show both the huge variation in what can happen, and what most couples actually do.

I very much welcome any questions or comments. (Some feedback inspires me to keep posting.)

Note that this topic is in the part of the forum which can be read by anyone. See HERE for how you can reply to this post (which can be totally anonymous).
Please support this website. See HERE for how.
Devotional Sex
Site Admin

Re: What happens after her orgasm with Devotional Sex?

Postby Mrmuse51 » Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:19 am

I’m a man and of course I want to ejaculate!

In fact I think it’s natural that it’s seen as my “right” during sex, and that it happens “thanks to” or because I’m having sex with a woman!

That said, I am very strongly drawn to these concepts in DevS!

Since orgasm during sex is MY “right,” it MUST be a very strong sign of submission to surrender both IF and WHEN to my wife! It would have to be!

It would change HER orgasms from “maybe” or not at all into my service to her, bringing her there.

So my submission of my own ejaculation to her changes the MESSAGE of HER orgasm.

Instead of participating in sex because I want her too, she would anticipate the next event KNOWING that she can trust me to thoroughly and powerfully SERVE her with all of my masculine energy and LEAD her orgasms, or several, because I love her and I love her enjoyment.

And I begin to see that, having surrendered my natural urges to ejaculate to HER discretion, that my own orgasm becomes HER gift to ME.

Receiving a gift is far more special than demanding a right.
Mrmuse51

Re: What happens after her orgasm with Devotional Sex?

Postby Devotional Sex » Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:11 am

Thanks for posting!
Since orgasm during sex is MY “right,” it MUST be a very strong sign of submission to surrender both IF and WHEN to my wife! It would have to be!

Calling going without ejaculation in DevS "submission" makes it sound like part of BDSM/FemDom/denial. Most women who would enjoy DevS have no interest in these kinky dynamics, and so I try to avoid the word 'submission' when talking about DevS.

With the kinks, though he wants the kink, what he wants is for her to deny him. His submission requires her to dominate him (or at least to act dominant).

With DevS the strong and confident Knight kneels at the feet of his Princess and promises her his devotion. He GIVES her his sexual energy. Him committing to have far fewer ejaculations is strong proof of his devotion. This dynamic does create a feeling that he is very much hers, and I think that is the point you are making. It's just best in practice to never put this into BDSM like terms.
It would change HER orgasms from “maybe” or not at all into my service to her, bringing her there.

The post was about what happens after her orgasm, so your comment about her orgasm is right.

But I have to mention that in DevS her orgasm is up to her. The Knight fulfills her wishes, and it's up to her whether or not she keeps an activity going to reach orgasm. So she might one evening decide to enjoy a long Pleasure Kiss, and rather than increase her energy to have an orgasm, decide to just relax and then end the Pleasure Kiss without having an orgasm. So the dynamic doesn't go from he always ejaculates to only she always orgasms, but to she enjoys an orgasm whenever she wishes (and her body obliges).
Instead of participating in sex because I want her too, she would anticipate the next event KNOWING that she can trust me to thoroughly and powerfully SERVE her with all of my masculine energy and LEAD her orgasms, or several, because I love her and I love her enjoyment.

And I begin to see that, having surrendered my natural urges to ejaculate to HER discretion, that my own orgasm becomes HER gift to ME.

Receiving a gift is far more special than demanding a right.

It is a VERY different feel and dynamic from conventional sex isn't it! And I assure you that this feels wonderful to not just her but for her Knight as well.

I hope you get to try this with your wife.
Please support this website. See HERE for how.
Devotional Sex
Site Admin

Return to Public Discussion