Activities with others using Devotional Friends

This sub-forum can be read by everyone, and registered users (who are not yet members) can post.

Activities with others using Devotional Friends

Postby Devotional Sex » Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:37 am

Activities with, or just in front of, others, is an OPTIONAL enhancement for couples who practice Devotional Sex.

As part of my eBook writing about Devotional Sex for singles I'm thinking about and writing about how activities with others can be added to a Devotional Friendship. Given that Devotional Friends don't have a romantic relationship I think that well established Devotional Friends will be more open to exploring this new world than those in a relationship.

A very fun and powerful adventure with others is to have the Knight Affirmed in front of consenting others. (Affirmation is when she has him be naked and as a visible way of celebrating their dynamic. As this is sexual Affirmation will have some or lots of time when he is erect.)

One of the biggest surprises to arise from my surveys of couples who live together and who always practice Devotional Sex is that 47% of couples have had him Affirmed in front of others. And another 17% have not done so both would like this to happen one day.

So 64% of couples living DevS have either done this or have both want to do it!!!

As Devotional Friends are not in a romantic relationship it’s much more likely that this can be enjoyed without any jealousy. So it’s possible that over half of established Devotional Friendship will give this a go. This is a great way for a Princess to turn telling a female friend about Devotional Sex into a show and tell.

From this there are many further things which can happen, from just letting the female visitor(s) touch the Knight, all the way up to forming a Devotional Sex Club.

Over time I'll add some of these other options to this topic.

For now please feel free to comment or to ask any questions about Devotional Friends exploring activities with others.

Note that this topic is in the part of the forum which can be read by anyone. See HERE for how you can reply to this post (which can be totally anonymous).
Please support this website. See HERE for how.
Devotional Sex
Site Admin

Re: Activities with others using Devotional Friends

Postby Mrmuse51 » Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:01 am

So far I strongly doubt that my wife would want me to Affirm in front of others…but in the right setting with the “right” selection of her friends, I might like it.

I don’t mean her friends that are “pretty enough.” I’m referring to those among her friends who I think might enjoy it themselves and where my Affirmation would not cause other problems.
Mrmuse51

Re: Activities with others using Devotional Friends

Postby Devotional Sex » Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:47 am

When I ran my Affirmation survey (for couples) I was expecting that very few would have done Affirmation in front of others. So I was very surprised that so many couples have done this and that lots of other couples have not done it but both would like to.

One of the 'difficulties' of doing Affirmation in front of others for a couple is that you both are likely to know the others - in a relationship you know about and have probably met your partner's friends. For some couples this might make it easier to explore Affirmation in front of others with the right friend(s). But for others doing it with friends you both know may make it harder to feel that you could do this.

The exciting thing about Devotional Friends is that as you are 'just friends', it's likely that you don't know your friends friends and have not met them. So a Princess with a Devotional Friend can tell a girlfriend about the fun she is having without the girlfriend being someone you know or have met. Now if the girlfriend is interested, the Princess can bring her girlfriend and her Knight together for a show and tell about DevS. For many this may be much easier to have happen than it would be for them in the couple situation.

I think there is also a big difference in feel for a Princess between making her partner Affirm in front of a friend vs making 'just a friend' do this. The latter is just a bit of fun, whilst within a relationship it's letting someone else know about your intimate life and there can be jealousy, etc.

So I think Affirmation (and other activities) with others is more likely to happen when the Princess and her Knight are just friends.
Please support this website. See HERE for how.
Devotional Sex
Site Admin

Return to Public Discussion